Purchasing health insurance may be one of the smartest decisions a person ever makes. Like many other insurance types, you don’t need health insurance until you need it – and if you don’t have it, it may be too late to get it. When you need high quality health insurance, let the knowledgeable and friendly agents at LifePoint Associates, Inc. help you find the right solution. We are an independent insurance agency with years of experience helping our customers find the right health insurance. We offer Priority Health for Michigan.
There are three basic kinds of health insurance:
- Consumer Directed – This kind of health insurance is designed to give the insured person more choice in how their insurance dollars are spent. You set up a fund that can be used to pay for medical expenses.
- Fee for Service – This sort of health insurance plan generally means that you can see any doctor or specialist who takes your insurance without getting a referral from any other doctor. This gives you a lot of flexibility.
- Managed Care – This type of health insurance means that you must see providers within a certain network or your medical expenses either will not be covered, or will be covered at a reduced amount. You have less flexibility, but your premiums may be lower.
- Group Plans - When business gets complicated, your decision about health insurance shouldn’t be. In addition to having access to 97% of doctors in Michigan1 and over one million providers nationwide through Cigna2, Priority Health is committed to delivering solutions to small businesses
- Medicare Plans - When you choose a Priority Health Medicare plan, you’re not just getting the Medicare Advantage plan that more individuals in Michigan choose—you get a plan that prioritizes the needs of Michigan residents like you. We’ve always called Michigan home, which is why we know what Michigan Medicare members want and need.
Contact us to find out what kind of health insurance is right for you.
If you need to use the Health Marketplace Click Here.